- The acquisition of knowledge, new skills and competences by participants on visits, who enrich their professional experience and personal development.
- Improved quality of institutions participating in the Programme (both sending and hosting), through facilitated sharing of good practices in public policy.
- The development of the public administration’s capacity to implement good practices.
- Promoted knowledge-transfer at the public-administration level.
- The promoted establishment of cooperation networks through which strategies can be pursued effectively, and long-term goals achieved.